My Christmas Tree Is Up!











I finally managed to take some photos of my new PINK Christmas tree! The hubby was most annoyed when he saw it. I think he went silent for at least half an hour (bliss!)
The decorations are a bit all over the place as the kids helped but keeping to a limited colour scheme makes it not too disastrous!
I have also added more baubles to the chandeliers and changed my center piece a little.
I am attracted to these little Christmas house candle holders. I really want a Villeroy & Boch Gingerbread house but I will have to wait until the sales for one of those!
The flamingos in the photo with the houses were bought last week from a second hand furniture store - $5 for the pair! I also got the Royal Doulton "Baby Roses" trio from the same store, also for $5!

0 comments:

Post a Comment