New Floor!

Am so excited! We got rid of the cream carpet in our living area and hallway and replaced it with timber laminate.
The cream carpet was a nightmare. I was constantly shrieking at the kids "Wipe your feet!" "Take off your shoes!"
When we ripped up the carpet it had the most disgusting puke green lino tiles underneath.






Tom freaked out. He doesn't deal well with change.







While we had the carpet pulled up I finally convinced Jon to paint a green feature wall. I changed the dining table around too. Loving these floorboards, I am amazed at how much bigger they make the room look.
Oh, yes. Jon bought that horrid monstrosity of a television. 40 inch Samsung LCD, it completely takes over the whole room. Even worse, it is black. I have been threatening to throw a lace tablecloth over it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment