Celebrate, Good Times!

Happy Dance! The kids are back at school today!
I celebrated by shopping at Target and the op shops.
I didn't find much at the op shops but I got a new pink enamel biscuit tin at Target. They have some gorgeous new things at the moment.
The biscuit tin below is my old one. Very Cath Kidston inspired. I love it but it just does not fit the look of my house. So I will be listing it on ebay next week.




I was seething with jealousy of all the "pretty chic" group girls who live near this Robert Gordon outlet. A sale! Click on the picture to view the pink cake shaped cake stand I am trying to track down at the moment.

Below are some of the things I have listed on ebay this week. Click here to go to them.

New Villeroy & Boch Christmas tree decoration. I am working for them on Friday and I can't wait as I am unpacking all the new Christmas stock! Can't wait to see it all.


Vintage money box. What a sweet face on this little mouse!


Vintage planter with chic coloured lamb.


Honey pot with matching dipper!


Another Villeroy & Boch piece, a large snowman tealight holder. I am selling my V&B stuff as it just doesn't fit in with my Christmas collection. Hopefully this years V&B range will be more in the shabby chic palette.

0 comments:

Post a Comment