A Beautiful Mess............

Hey there girls. How are things going in your world?

Things are going great in mine. Summer has FINALLY made it's way to Minnesota and except for a few short bumps here and there, we've had a nice stretch of beautiful weather over the past few weeks. That means being able to finally put away the winter clothes, dig out the shorts, T-shirts and sandals, dusting off the grill and doing some grilling, spending some time at the ballpark watching my niece play softball and just being able to enjoy the beautiful outdoors after having been cooped up in the house for months and months during the long, cold and snowy winter we had.

I'm loving it!!

In the meantime, other things have been piling up. And I mean that literally. I try very hard most of the time to keep things organized in my home, but this is the current state of the desk/work table in my spare bedroom which I actually use as a sitting room.

I'm almost embarrassed to show this to you, but even in it's unorganized state, it still looks pretty to me though, so I'm not going to be ashamed by it's appearance. As I've mentioned before, I love to collect bits and pieces that I hope to someday use when that crafting bug finally hits me, so I just keeping adding to the beautiful mess each time I find myself some more things that I hope to use in those future crafting projects.

Now if I could just find that hidden creativity I know must be buried deep inside me, I could actually turn some of these bits and pieces into something beautiful. Thanks to all the fabulously artistic blogger's I follow on a regular basis, I have so many ideas of things I want to create, but it's just hard figuring out where to start.

Maybe I should stop being so scatterbrained and a tad bit scared and just dive in head first and see what I can create. If I could just get myself to jump over that first hurdle, I might actually surprise myself and create something I'd be proud off. I know it's not gonna happen overnight and that it might take some time, but I know the day will come that I will finally create something that I can be proud to show off to all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment