Tina's CHIC Home Tour...(Via Made by Girl)

So many of us LIKE to PEEK into OTHER PEOPLE'S homes (online of course, not through a window) and see how they decorate their space! I'm one of those people & when I get a home TOUR emailed to me that inspires me, I know I have to share it with you! This GLAMOROUS home was sent to me by Tina, the author of 'Signed By Tina' blog. 



It's obvious Tina is FEARLESS when it comes to the use of patterns. In fact, her home is reminds me of a CHIC boutique hotel, don't you think?? Both her & her boyfriend recently RENOVATED their apartment and are now ready to ENJOY it. Let her know what you think of her space. Thanks Tina! 

 
I'm seeing FUR THROWS all over the place & I've been on the hunt for just the RIGHT one. I love how cozy hers looks on the bed.












images by tina



0 comments:

Post a Comment