Withdrawal......

I love the holidays and buying gifts for others, but right now, like in years past, I am going through a bit of withdrawal as I've been staying away from my favorite antique shops until I get all my Christmas shopping done...

Seems like it's been forever since I've allowed myself the pleasure of wondering through the antique shops looking for some new pretties to bring home with me. Christmas shopping is almost done though thank goodness, so in a week or two, once the bank account as had a chance to recover a wee bit, I'll be rushing to my favorite shops to see what can be found.

Until then, I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy some of the beautiful treasures I already have.

Hope you are all having a great post Thanksgiving weekend and that you're getting some things checked off your Christmas lists too.

See you soon !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment