It's Coming ..........

Spring that is...

While it may be hard to believe considering what a long and nasty winter this has been, it really is coming and it will be here in just a little over a month.

Can't come soon enough for me. I need Spring to help chase these winter blues away.

Until it arrives, I'll just pretend its already here by admiring some more of my Spring themed home decor. Nothing says Spring to me more than some pretty florals and of course my favorite, much beloved spring like pastel colors.

For who wouldn't feel cheerful after gazing up a sweet little wooden blue bird nestled in a bed of pink and cream colored artificial roses...

Or gazing up some pretty pink and cream carnations just randomly placed on a shelf amongst a collection of other spring like decor...

And whoever said that artificial flowers couldn't be pretty??

0 comments:

Post a Comment