Fun With Paper..................

OK, my crafting table may look a bit like this most of the time.......


But that's only because I'm having so much fun creating new things will all of my pretty scrapbook papers and embellishments.  The latest of which happens to be this cute six inch by six inch chipboard book that I put together.   


There are tons of pictures, so I'll keep the words to a minimum and will only say that I tried to keep the color theme for this book in the colors of green, blue and tan, with just a hint of pinky rose thrown in a few times.  Enjoy the pictures....




















Well, I hope you enjoyed the little trip inside the pages of my newest little book I've made.  I sure had fun showing it off to you..

Have a great week girls and make sure you find some extra time to get your own crafty groove on.. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment