More Room Service








Here are some more photos from this gorgeous website. Some of my faves in the Christmas range, I could spend like there was no tomorrow on these pretties! I wonder if I could get some of those little houses from craft shops here? They seem like such an American thing.
I am actually getting a little tired of the Christmas "On my gaudy!" theme going on here at the moment. I always love the Mardi Gras over the top look for about two weeks then I am tired of it! Which is why I always pack up my Christmas decorations on the 26th.
I am feeling revolting today. My dear husband has had gastro for the past two days and I am trying to fight it off. Both of our cars have broken down and I am stuck in the house with two very bored kids!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for scrap cars brisbane
cash for cars melbourne city

Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
bus wreckers sydney
unwanted cars sydney

Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
car for cash brisbane
cash for scrap cars gold coast

Top estimators services UK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Top estimators services Sydney said...

I've been searching for a reliable construction estimating service Sydney, and your blog caught my attention. It's great to see professionals who understand the importance of accurate estimates in the construction industry. I'll definitely check out your services and recommend them to my colleagues

techanzy said...

Tasheel Law Firm is undoubtedly one of the premier law firms in Riyadh .Your to deliver exceptional legal services and your in-depth understanding of the local legal lancommitment are truly impressive.

Post a Comment