Pretty In Pink Thrift Shopping




This is the mostly PINK haul I mentioned from a massive thrift shop hunt.
I got four of these oriental paper lanterns. I haven't worked out what to do with these as yet, I will have to think about it.

The pink depression glass bowl was $2 and no chips! The pattern on the Royal Albert saucer is one of my favourites, "Blossom Time." The other saucer is Royal Vale and is lined up with others behind the hotplates.
The large pink plate is old souvenir ware, sometimes called "musk ware." This one commemorates the eruption of a volcano!
I got a few cute christmas decorations - two vintage angels and a crocheted bell.
The white daisy is actually an old Avon perfume brooch from the 1970's. It opens up and there is still creme perfume inside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment