A Real Finish :)

I finished stitching this in the morning and figured I'll just finish it off right after since I had the finishing kit. It took me about 4 hours to put together the hardest parts were sewing on the cording and lacing the stitching onto the board (because I didn't want to glue it but I don't know if I'll do the same next time.) Here's another view: Now that it's done I can dedicate my vacation to an old UFO that I want to finish, Victoria's Quaker, Betsy, and Light Your Way, so don't expect any finishes from me any time soon LOL. Here's an update on Light Your Way:
I found this picture the other night while reading In Touch and had to share it. I think it's the cutest!
Now I will go stitch! Thanks for stopping by and thanks to those that leave me comments, especially the new comers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment