Stuff.

Sorry, it has been a long time since my last post. I have been very busy with lots of work thanks to "The Secret"!


This was my latest swap, courtesy of Shannon, thanks Shannon!


These are some of the things I sent my partner, Polly from Counting Your Blessings. This photo is courtesy of Polly as I forgot to take any before I sent it as per usual.


This is my package I got from Polly. All of us went into a sugar frenzy! I loved the butterscotch toffees, just divine.
She also sent me the softest, pink cobweb shawl, a pink embroidered tablecloth and a cute cat doorstop. Thanks Polly!




I have been falling way behind with the housework due to working all the time. One day, instead of doing the washing I arranged this kitchen shelf yet again! Click on it to see a close up. I have moved all my Thermos's to the one spot for more impact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment