Garden Tour Event** BlogLand

I've been tossing this idea around all week
I want to host an online Garden Walk
hoping lots of bloggers will join.

I'd like each participants site to have the option
of clicking
to fund mammograms
(at the left on my blog)

I'd also like votes for the favorite garden
& the winning Garden gets a hand made journal from
my hands, with a lovely garden theme
.

My dream is to SOMEDAY make this a local
event here in the Peoria Area with nearby gardens participating
with the fee for
admissions going to the Komen Foundation.

I'm tossing this out for you to get ready for now.
I'm hoping a virtual garden tour date 6/15/2008
so start taking pictures now..so we'll have a variety of
blooms and greens to share.
Birds, butterflies, toads, bugs, wildlife and garden art
are desired too!


Add your blogspot to the Mr Linky below NOW
and add the banner to the side bar
Tell your BBFF too.



***You will add yourself to MR LINkie TOUR again after you post your tour
pictures on June 15th.
It will need the address to that POST.
I'll be first on and show you how on June 15th***

I'd love to see
as many as we can join in.




As I work on getting it all ready.

Leave a comment on this blog , if you'll join me!! PLEASE!!
you can even post pics of a neighbors garden if they
don't blog.



JOYS

the sun is out
God gave me a focus
feeling a bit better each day
chemo is over for GOOD I pray
the idea of a "Nestle in the Garden ,Tour for the Cure"
the promise each new day brings
roses in bloom
Share your joys with us
&
Please pray for all who suffer & are lost

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment