Look at what I've been up to







There's a third but it's for my HoE freebie exchange so I can't show it until I mail it out and it arrives to its destination! I even managed to play GTA IV, go to my LNS, and get a mani/pedi! Oh and I have a finish to share as well now that I remember...the 5th block to my BC Red Thread Snappers :-)
I do have 2 other soon to be pinkeeps to show you soon *but* the ribbon that I bought today matched the pinkeeps PERFECTLY in the store but once I took it out the bag and started working on them all of a sudden it didn't go anymore...I blame the lighting!

Has anyone seen the new HIHs?? Apparently I love them! I didn't at first but when I saw them at my LNS I scooped them up. The plan is to stitch them over one because I really don't need all of these long things to frame or hang up. I'm off to kit something up to stitch on the train tomorrow (most likely my F&S square.) I took a mental health day today because when I woke up I was tired and my patience felt non-existent. I'm hoping they come back tomorrow because I can't call out again, plus tomorrow night is time and a half pay! Happy Stitching!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment