I'm Addicted.......

Oh, Oh, I think I have a problem.................

I've become addicted to Etsy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I've started blogging, I have discovered so many wonderful bloggers who create and sell their beautiful crafts on Etsy. Now, I'm finding so many pretty things that I want to buy. Some of the things that I would love to buy are sadly out of my budget of which I need to watch very closely, but luckily, there are still lots of affordable goodies out there just calling my name and asking me to bring them home.

My latest aquisitions came from Debbi at "Marionberry Cottage" http://www.marionberrycottage.com/. She has so many beautiful things to choose from that I had such a hard time deciding what to buy myself as a little Valentines Day treat, but these are the 2 items I finally decided on.

The first is a pretty pink rose lingerie/laundry bag that is just so pretty. The colors are gorgeous. Not sure where it will end up in my house, but I am thinking most likely in my office. It will look very cute hanging from the handle of one of my closet doors and it will give me something pretty to lack at when I am busy working at home. So much nicer than the ugly cubicle walls I look at on the days I work in the office.


Here's a close up shot showing the beautiful detail and colors of the roses....

The second item is a pretty Valentine hanging pillow made with two different rose fabrics, lace and a victorian lady graphic image... Not being the best photographer in the world, I had a hard time getting really clear picture of the hanging pillow, but you can still see just how pretty it is...


Debbi's service was excellent and I received the items within 4 days of placing my order. If you haven't discovered Debbi's Etsy shop, you must meander on over there and take a look at all the goodies she has to offer. If you're anything like me, you may have a hard time keeping yourself from buying a few goodies of your own.

Enjoy the rest of your day and the upcoming weekend. If you've stopped by for a visit, leave me a comment so I will know that you've been here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment