Milestones, Thanks Be to God


I just wanted to share TWO milestones with you.
My Oncology Radiologist, Dr. Z released me
today. I don't have to see him again unless my
Oncologist , Dr Diane Prager sends me back to him.

Tomorrow is my last Zometa IV too. I have been
getting it for a whole year(a bone hardener, as I had cancer in my bones) 

From here..I'll be doing a follow up with my Cardiologist , Dr McRea
in March..due to the drop in my heart function, but remember , I'm not
in danger.

  I see Dr Prager and get a  Pet/CT scan and  Brain MRI every three
months . WOW 
MILESTONES

My hair is continuing to peek out..after a year of being bald, between chemo
and Brain Radiation, I will be SO glad to have hair.. Tis COLD in 
the winter for sure!!

I feel better, eating a bit more, driving and I have Christmas decor down
and packed away!!

woohoo

 MY JOYS

Starbucks tastes good again
March will bring some warm days
Friends to love
praying
What are your joys??







0 comments:

Post a Comment