I'm A Naughty Girl...

I think I’ve been a little bit naughty these past few weeks!!



Having mentioned in on one of my earlier posts that I feel like I’ve become addicted to Etsy, you won’t be too surprised to learn that I’ve been doing a little Etsy shopping again. It’s a good thing Mr. Tax Man has left me with a little extra spending money in my pockets, so I’m not feeling the least bit guilty. I work very hard for my money and I deserve to treat myself to some new pretties every once in a while.



My newest favorite Etsy shop is that of Kathryn at
Our Shabby Cottage. Kathryn lives in Australia and has sewn some of the prettiest items I think I’ve ever seen. Well, that may be exaggerating a little but, but it’s pretty darn near the truth.



Even though I am not a sewer, when I saw these sweet and shabby chic pin cushions, I just knew I had to have one (or two…. LOL), knowing they would look pretty displayed in a basket. Now that I have them, I am wanting more!!



Aren’t they pretty???



I’ll show off some more of my new Etsy finds in a day or two.



For now, I will say goodbye and that I’ll be back soon. Enjoy the rest of your week.




0 comments:

Post a Comment