Itty Bitty Finds.....

Hello my sweet friends....

Don't you just love it when you can find something really, really cute for really, really cheap? If you're anything like me, I'm sure you just answered YES..

Wanna see an itty bitty little something that I found for just $1.00 at one of my favorite antique shops?

Here it is.....

It's the cutest little jar ever with a flower shaped lid in the softest shade of blue. It stands just 1.5 inches tall and is 2 inches wide. It's an old Avon Cream Perfume jar and was empty when I bought it. The empty jar was a little plain so I filled it with some old cream colored buttons I had.

Now, it sits on my computer monitor riser right in front of me so I can have another pretty thing to look at whenever I am sitting at my desk in my office at home (now if I could just find a way to hide all those darned electrical cords....)

What kinds of things do all of you surround yourself with on your desks and/work areas at home and at work? I would love to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment