My Backyard Patio...re-done!

It took a total of 7 hours to complete this project, but we are finally done...for now. In the near future I'd like to add a cover so the rain won't wet this little area up. Then eventually replace the entire thing, and get all new materials/wood. The sun has hit it for so long now, it's wearing away! (To see the BEFORE photos of what the patio used to look like, click here).

*Click on the photos for larger images*








Anyhow, this space is much more inviting now & that was my goal. Could I have made it better? Sure, but I was trying to stay within my budget of $550 and that's what I did. Eventually, I'll also replace the 2 (old chairs) on the side, with a 2-seater metal bench & cushion...but for now I'll just sit at my bistro & have some breakfast & coffee with my guy on the weekends.

Hope this post inspires you to re-do or update your own patio for the Summer!




0 comments:

Post a Comment