Pretty Storage....

Hello my sweet friends. Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend so far. Me, I'm doing pretty good after a crazy and busy week at work. The work week is FINALLY over and lucky for me, I'm on vacation next week so now I can sit back, relax and catch up on some blogging.

Today, I thought I would discuss storage boxes. I love to find pretty storage boxes that can be used for storing all kinds of things from office supplies, books, papers, photos and just about anything else you can think of.

Over the years, I've acquired quite a collection of storage boxes in several different sizes that help me to keep things organized and yet still look pretty when kept in view on shelves in my office and in closets.

These are just a few from my collection. The first is a rose lovers delight with a robins egg blue background and covered with pretty pink and yellow roses...

The second one is covered in a pattern of vintage perfume ephemera against a background of lavender....

This pretty rose box is one I found at Target several years ago and was part of one of Rachel Ashwell's Simply Shabby Chic home decor collection....

And saving the best for last, I found these beauties at Home Goods, one of my favorite places to shop. I wanted to show two views of these so you can see the pretty floral pattern on the top of the boxes. These sit on a shelf in my home office holding paperwork and office supplies.


Aren't they lovely???

Now, I'm off to find something fun to do today. Not sure yet what it will be, but as long as it's not work related, I'll be a happy girl.

Take care and come back soon !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment