Teacup Tuesday - Week 22

Hello ladies and welcome to another edition of "Teacup Tuesday".

This week, I'm going to let you in on a little secret that I may have actually shared before and that secret would be that I can be a somewhat crazy, obsessed person when it comes to pretty china and collecting things. Today, I will share with you a perfect example of my obsession.

Have there been times when you've found something you really, really, really love that comes in more than one color choice and you can't decide which color to get?? Well, it's happened to more times than I'd like to admit and I sometimes find myself going a little overboard and I will end up buying one of each color instead of narrowing my choice down to just one.

Luckily, this obsession of mine hasn't landed me in the loony bin, nor has it caused me to go into debt yet, so I guess being a little crazy isn't so bad after all. And look at what I have to show for it. A set of three beautiful rose patterned teacups from the Allyn Nelson Collection.

One in blue.........

One in pink.....

And one in yellow......

And in case you're wondering but might be afraid to ask, YES, I do have a matching teapot and desert plate in each of the colors as well. You'll be seeing those in upcoming posts.

Just call me certifiably nuts if you must, but no matter what you may think, I love each and everyone of these teacups and their matching teapots, and I am so glad I purchased one in each color. It was definitely worth it to me to splurge on these pieces like I did and penny pinch for awhile on some other things, just so I could have something I really loved and wanted.

Now that you've spent a few minutes visiting crazy old me, stop by the blogs of these ladies to see what they are sharing for todays Teacup Tuesday. I can guarantee it will be well worth your time...


See you soon!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment