A Gift: An Yves Saint Laurent Ring...(Via Made By Girl)

I couldn't contain my excitement when I showed my guy this Yves Saint Laurent ring (I've admired for quite sometime) & he told me he'd buy it for me. He asked me, "babe, which color do you want?" Of course being as indecisive as I am, I went back & forth between the pink stone, turquoise & dark blue. 

I ended up choosing the dark blue stone. Isn't it gorgeous? I love chunky rings... I already own this big knuckle ring by Elizabeth & James and this YSL one was always on my wish list.

After he bought it from net-a-porter.....I then gave him a BIG kiss and thanked him! DANG, I love little moments like that....unexpected & sweet!!! 

Oh yes & he also brought me FLOWERS when he came home from work..... I thank God for him. Now, let's hope it fits!

You can also pick from any of the gorgeous colors above at Saks Fifth Avenue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment