Another Ebay Blowout

Haven't shown my latest finds on eBay for a while so here goes!


Wooden word "chic". What appealed to me was that the colours are of the palette of my house.


I bought 20 of these chandelier crystal drops as they were such a good price. They are the pink Aurora Borealis type.


Little girl with bouquet figurine.


Robert Gordon cupcake for my cake stacker. This one was discontinued a while ago so I was glad to find it.



Victorian milk jug, in great condition.


The Alfred Meakin pattern I collect. This is a dinner plate.


Have been trying to get one of these for so long. Simply Shabby Chic sage green with roses shower curtain.
I have listed some items to sell today and I will be listing more on Tuesday. I will be posting photos of them all early this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment