Update Time!

Today I did something I haven't done in a long time - I stayed home! Although I've been wanting to stay home for a while can I tell you that I'm bored. I don't know what to do with myself LOL. I did go out for a few hours earlier to run some errands but that's about it. I've been stitching, so that's a plus but really I wish I would have done more before going back to work tomorrow.

I'm finally done with my house on my BBD *yea* I'm working on the roof now, which shouldn't be too tedious - there's only so much stitching with one color that I can stand for! Atleast purple is prettier and the roof isn't as big as the house. Once I'm done with it I'm going to stitch on The Big Zipper for a while. Here's where I'm at with it:

I've been trying to not shop as much as I use to so I can save some money, and I'm actually doing a good job at it. It's amazing how much I saved in a month. I was so proud of myself that I decided to buy myself a "way to go" gift LOL. When it comes in I'll share a picture :-) Hopefully it comes in next week when I need a pick me up, all of my work days are sort of squished together so it'll seem like I'm working a whole lot more, plus I'm seriously thinking of doing some OT so I can save more and pay off my credit cards quicker.

Well I'm off - I need to walk outside or something before I go crazy LOL. TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment