My Scapbook and Ugly Betty







My husband picked up an exercise bike for me (on sale at Kmart - 50% off!) which is fantastic as it has been very stormy weather here and it has been difficult to go walking. It has also been challenging getting the washing dry (no dryer, we usually don't need them here) and certain family members, I am ashamed to say, have been forced to go commando!
I was using the exercise bike while watching Ugly Betty and although I love the show, her hair really bugs me. Why can't she tie it back and get that hair out of her eyes?
And another thing; her father seems to be unemployed, is an illegal immigrant, Betty and her sister don't have the best paid jobs but they can afford braces for Betty AND the sister's kid? Call me Cruise, but aren't braces really expensive? Like, thousands of dollars?

I can't post without pictures. Here are some of my "Dream Home" scrapbooks. I love adding all the gorgeous, inspiring things I find in magazines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment