Harry Potter, Tom & Cupcakes


I have been lost to the world recently due to the above book. I finished it yesterday and it is definitely my favourite of the series. I am not going to post any spoilers which was another reason I have stayed offline recently. It would have been awful to have the ending revealed before I had finished the book!


Tom has made a little friend, a neighbors kitten. He is rather neglected by his owner. Just skin and bone and filthy. He is very scared of people too. I give him food and cuddles because I feel so sorry for him. My husband gave him a bath last night and he is actually bright orange under the filth!


I bought these set of four cupcake and ballerina greeting cards from Gail McCormak recently. Too nice to use as cards. I framed them with clip frames from Ikea and they are now on my kitchen wall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment