Who the hell plays the drums at this time!

It should be a crime but a marching band just passed the house. It's too late for this sort of behaviour to be happening! It's an outrage! Had I been in a better mood I don't think it would bother me none but I've been in a pissy mood all day and I know I can thank work for it. Out of 11 days I've worked 8 of them. I've had no time for myself and when that happens I'm not a happy person. Tomorrow I should feel better I *hope*.

Anyhoo, I did manage to get in some stitching on the train and at the hospital when it's not busy, it's been busy though so not so much stitching. I started Lizzie*Kate's Good Things, I don't know how I feel about it yet LOL. I use to be L*K's #1 fan and now while I think some of her things are "cute," I don't feel like stitching her anymore. Good Things did make me go back to her and I think it would look cute finished on top of a box to put some stitchy goodies in so I started it, hopefully I'll finish it. I'm already dreading the border! Here's my progress:


This is a scan, Kelly still has the camera. I hope it's clickable, I don't know why my things aren't clickable anymore...blogger must not like me. I f anyone knows how to fix this please help me :) Stitching this on the train was such a hassle, I'm doing it on 32ct (recommended count) and whenever the train moves it's like the holes disappear LOL.

I'm in a finishing mood so I'm going to start on a flat fold...just have to print out the directions! TTFN and thanks for visiting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment