A Little Of This & A Little Of That.....

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!

I hope you've all had a wonderful week. My week was very busy as usual at work, but other than that, it's been great. The weather here in Minnesota the past few weeks has been absolutely gorgeous with mostly sunny skies and temperatures around the 80 degree mark. It's so hard to imagine that Fall will officially arrive early next week and of course, Winter just waiting around the corner to sneak up on us.

Lucky for me and despite being very busy at work, I was able to schedule a vacation day for today and with the weather being as beautiful as it was, I of course had to get out of the house and make a drive to visit a few antique shops. Didn't find anything at the first one I visited, but I had much better luck at one of the smaller shops in town.

Loving beautiful china and Mosaics, I was thrilled to find two gorgeous Mosaic covered wood boxes, both very reasonably priced and within my spending budget. The first one is quite large in size and might possibly at one time have been a box for storing silverware, but now, it's been painted a lovely shade of cream and the top of the box is covered with a Mosaic of broken pieces of delicate, rose patterned china and also with the lid from a serving dish of some type.

Besides the larger Mosaic box, I also found a smaller Mosaic box featuring a lovely pink and yellow floral pattern. This box has already found it's place on my dresser where I will use it as a jewelry box.

And last but not least, I will leave you with a little bit of pretty pink and white to show how I am displaying some of the milk glass vases that I've been collecting. In my bedroom, I have a small stand that holds a cute pink shelf with 3 drawers (that I just have sitting on top of the stand and not hanging from the wall). It's just the perfect size to use for displaying the vases.

Well girls, thanks for stopping in for a visit. I'm always happy when you do.

Enjoy the weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday for "Tea Things Tuesday".

Remember, if you want to join me and share something tea related on Tuesday on you own blog, just send me an Email with the link to your blog and I will include a link to your blog in my post on Tuesday. Anyone who wants to join me is more than welcome to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment