Tea Things Tuesday....

Hello all my sweet blogging friends.

I am so glad to be back blogging again after an unfortunate week away, but all is good now thanks to my wonderful new computer.

As you can see from the title of this blog post, I've changed the name of my weekly Tuesday blogging event from "Teacup Tuesday" to "Tea Things Tuesday" as I've run out of teacups to share for now, but I still have lots of other wonderful tea things to share with all of you, so it seemed fitting to change the name of this weekly event to something more suitable that encompasses all things related to tea and not just teacups.

For this first week of "Tea Things Tuesday", I am sharing a lovely Sadler teapot that I bought many years ago, either at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. At that time, they used to sell lots of teapots for very cheap and I'm guessing I probably paid no more than $20 for this teapot. Prices have skyrocketed since that time, and now, I see these same style of teapots selling for closer to $60-$80 when I see them in different gift shops.


This teapot has a lovely floral pattern of which I believe are pansy's in a soft lavender/purple color.

In the first picture above, I am showing it displayed alongside two very pretty cream colored flower vases that I found at the dollar store of all places. The details on these little vases are amazing and I can't believe they were that inexpensive. Goes to show you that you'll just never know what you might find at the dollar stores.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. To continue on you journey of Tea Things Tuesday, please stop and pay a visit to these wonderful ladies who are also sharing something tea belated today. They would love to have you stop by and pay them a visit.

Update: Sorry girls. My links apparently weren't working. Hopefully they will work now this way:

Mary @ http://marysteacottage.blogspot.com

Melinda @ http://mycottagebythebay.blogspot.com

Candace @ http://wraggedypatches.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment