Lovely Ladies....

Hello my sweet friends and Happy Saturday to you all..

I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. I have been. The weather here in Minnesota today is wonderful for this time of year. The sun is shining brightly and the temperature is a pleasant 61 degrees. While definitely not the hot temperatures I'd prefer, I'm not going to complain as I know that just a month or two down the road, when winter begins to settle in for the long haul, I will find myself dreaming about and wishing for days like this.

So while I enjoy the weather today, I will leave you all with something to enjoy as well. Today I will share with you my small but lovely collection of Lady Planter Figurines. I just love to collect these and I am always on the hunt for more as I am roaming through the antique and thrift stores.

The first lovely lady is wearing a dress of yellow and green. She looks a bit like Marie Antoinette I think...

The next lady is a tad bit smaller in size and she is wearing a dress in the softest shade of blue and cream. So pretty...

This next beauty I will show two pictures of. One without any flowers in the planter.....

And one with a bundle of artificial flowers filling the planter on the backside...

And last but not least is the one I consider to be my favorite. This little beauty is the smallest of them all, but as you can see, she is PINK!!! Not a bold pink, but the softest shade of pink with some cream as well. The backside planter of this one holds a tiny batch of cream pink roses.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing this charming collection of mine. I know that I've enjoyed sharing these lovely ladies with all of you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment