Chalkboard Craze

I LOVE chalkboards. I'm sure many of you out there cannot stand them.....because they can be messy.  Messy? Maybe. Probably more so if you have kids writing & erasing constantly.  I keep mine pretty clean, even though I don't use it that much. 

You see, my DIY chalkboard is in a space in my kitchen that may be too far off to always remember to write on it.  Unfortunately, my kitchen doesn't have a lot of wall spaceIf it did, I would use the chalkboard more often.  We mostly use ours (my husband & I) to leave each other LOVE NOTES....so it does get some use!  I really like the idea of using the chalkboard as a back splash, like in the photo below.  

 How do you feel about chalkboards in your home? Do you have one?






















Via Curbly











Via here


Get your own chalkboard paint from Hudson Paints. They have a ton of colors!



0 comments:

Post a Comment