I'm Up in the Air

I don't want to leave everyone wondering, but I am
wondering what is going on.

I never got news from my Neurosurgeon(Dr. JK) about my
MRI on Friday the 8th
I had my appt with my Oncologist on Friday the 15th who
also gets my results. She told me I had new tumors in
my left side in the back , and old tumors that were growing
again...getting bigger..She sent me to the Neurologist ASAP.

On Monday the 18th I saw( I'll call him Dr. JM ) one of the doctors in the group and he said the same thing. New tumors..old tumors growing again..and
too big for Gamma Knife. Possibly I need brain surgery to cut the tumors out
since Gamma Knife and Whole Brain Radiation didn't seem to get rid of them.

At the patient discussion last night , Dr J K. said he saw
NO tumors..the film just shows old things and
nothing new is going on.
Dr.JK (he's the boss of the group) told Dr. JM to have me tested again in 2 months.

When I got the call today from Dr. JM..I asked if he
agreed with that. He said it could be possible.....BUT he
would show another surgeon my films etc..and call me back.
*I hope tomorrow*

OK..I have NO confidence in anyone right now except my Oncologist.
I do NOT know WHAT to do.

Perhaps..I will call my oncologist tomorrow and ask her
opinion..and for another referral. I just want to be SURE
that I am getting the right diagnosis..as the doctor who read the MRI,
and typed the report, my oncologist and Dr JM all say I have new and
active tumors.. This is making me physically ill.

I need prayers for the ability to get the correct answer and to
feel confident with it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment