It's A Miracle...

Two posts in a week and I am even listing on ebay! http://shop.ebay.com.au/*pretty_in_pink*/


At the moment I am obsessed with light and plumbing fittings.
I want a traditional style mixer tap but they cost an absolute fortune here, around $500. Recollections had some ok ones with lever handles but the chrome is discontinued.
The one above is from ebay. It comes from China so I am little dubious but am willing to take a punt for less than $100.
The flush light fitting bellow is from "Beacon." I would love this in the kitchen. They had very similar lights on the Titanic! Jon has given a firm NO but I am hoping to talk him around!



Below are the items I have listed on ebay. Two issues of "Romantic Country" and an Aubusson rug.
I bought the rug for our new place but it does not suit it. This house quite firmly rejects anything too girly!



0 comments:

Post a Comment