The Best Part of Vacation Is.............

Going antiquing and finding great things like this...

A lovely teal blue vintage wicker sewing box with a floral decal on the lid and also on the inside bottom.

Even though I don't sew (at least not yet anyways...), I love to use these vintage sewing boxes for storage as they are so pretty displayed on a shelf, or even just sitting on the floor.

I actually have several of these in my collection now, each in a different color, including a creamy white, a bubble gum pinkish color and one in yellow as well. I'll have to gather them all together for a group picture one day soon to show my complete collection.

This wasn't all that I found, but I'll wait to share the rest in a day or two.

I hope you all have been having a great weekend and that maybe you've found yourself a few new treasures too.

See you soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment