Sweet Bunny and Other Stuff..............

Goodness, here it is Friday already and this is my first post of the week. Funny how plans change as I had every intention of getting a bunch of posts ready to share while I've been enjoying a nice relaxing vacation here at home this week, but I guess I didn't do a very good job of it.

Guess I got too busy doing other things each day. Things like doing some thrifting and antiquing and even working on a few pages to add to my "decorating scrapbooks".

First up, let me show you the cute little bunny that I found at the thrift store....

This little bunny is really really shiny and white which makes her very hard to get a good photo of. I had to prop up one of my crocheted potholders behind her just to get some color into the picture so she would stand out a bit better. She's very sweet pushing her little cart of flowers.

And here are two of the pages I finished for my decorating scrapbooks. The first one has a background of soft pink cardstock paper on which I put together a color theme of reddish pinks and yellows.

The second page has a background of soft yellow card stock showcasing a color theme of very pale blues, pinks and creamy whites.

I just love putting together these pages where I take images I've cut from magazines, and create a page layout featuring different color themes of my favorite vintage, shabby chic, cottage style decor. It's hard to get a really good picture of these. They look much better in person and they give me hours of enjoyment from putting the pages together to browsing through my decorating scrapbooks when they are finished and seeing all of the pretty images I've put together without all of the "junk" stuff you have to wade through in magazines.

I found a few great things while antiquing this week and I'll share those with you sometime over the weekend. Until then, have a great day and a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment