Withdrawal.................

I'm going through a bit of withdrawal at the moment in my efforts to be a good girl and stay away from my favorite antique shops as I try to save my extra spending money for my upcoming trip to California.

It's so hard to stay away from my favorite shops because I'm so afraid I'm going to miss out on finding some great new treasures to add to my collections.

I guess until my trip has come and gone, that I'll just have to enjoy the keep on enjoying the lovely things I already have. Like these wonderful items in my favorite color of pink....

Of course, that won't stop me from dreaming of things I might be adding to my collections in the future. And if things work out the way I'm hoping, I'll be returning from California with a few new treasures tucked into my suitcase. We'll be in the Sacramento area during our short stay in California and I've already googled and found one antique mall that is very close to where we will be staying. A short 15 minute drive according to MapQuest. I've already printed out the driving directions and they will be tucked in my suitcase along with everything else.

I love getting a chance to visit new antique malls whenever I can. Fresh eye candy to see and dig through in the hopes of uncovering a new treasure or two.

I can't wait!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment