My 50,000th Ebay Purchase...

Well not really. But I swear it feels like it!! Recall this post where I was searching for some Louis chairs?!? Well, I was hoping to land 6 chairs for under $1000 and that is what I scored on Ebay!  
Just call me the negotiator....because this was a great deal! However, 2 things that I may have to change, the GOLD color paint to (probably) white....& in the distant future, maybe even removing the cane backing & replacing it with a solid back. For now, thankfully I'm HAPPY with my choice. 


The next thing I have to figure out is, will I be SELLING my current farm style table & chairs or just the chairs??!??  I will make that decision within a week or so. In the meanwhile, do any of you have any suggestions on what COLOR combo would work well for these chairs and maybe even a fabric suggestion??!? 


What would you do if these were yours??


2nd photo by jen ramos


0 comments:

Post a Comment