New at West Elm.....(Via Made by Girl)

Have you caught a glimpse of the newest items at West Elm?? I haven't visited my local store in a few weeks so I haven't even seen all these items below yet! After surfing through their site today, these are some of the items I've chosen as "MUST- ADD to my wish-list". (Oh my!!! Especially that headboard) 

I will DEFINITELY be making a trip there this weekend to pick a few things up!

Have you purchased any of the newest products at West Elm? What did you buy recently?  

And how about those Ikat curtains above? I think they should add more than just two color options. In fact I would LOVE to see it in black & white Ikat.




images via west elm

Have you purchased any of the newest products at West Elm? What did you buy recently? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment