The "Scene of the Crime"

A mole tunnel which caved in with the weight of me on the ladder
on the left of pic between the mint plants

I had opened the box to take pix of the babes
I was standing on the top of the ladder, clearly
marked DO NOT STAND ON THIS
The ladder went out from under me
and I landed on my back on top of the ladder
which was flat on the ground.
It happened so fast ..I don't remember much.




That lock should be straight across, not bent in.
I didn't think I was that heavy, but I was falling from
at least 5 ft.
I learned my lesson..no more ladders for me.

Oh woe is me, I hurt my left angel wing
and my right hip. But I am fine.
The metal things that lock to keep the ladder open and up..are bent in
so badly, I can't get the ladder close up. It's officially junk and unsafe
to use again.

You would think some one who isn't suppose to drive,
can't take a bath, for fear of drowning would know better.
DUH
I am now a mindless dum bass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment