Easter Decorating Part 2 - Bunny Chandeliers



Love using my chandeliers for holiday decorating. I kept them pretty simple. I have just hung a couple of pink bunny baskets on my two living room chandeliers.
And I just had to play around with the image on photo shop :)
We saw a movie preview this morning - "Meet The Robinsons." An animated Disney movie. The kids liked it and there were some amusing bits. Definitely a kids movie, though.
A lot of upset people (mainly MEN) who couldn't cope with being seperated from their cell phones for a couple of hours. They had to take all phones and cameras due to video piracy.
I hate mobile phones. There is a Stephen King book called "Cell" where most of civilization is turned into murderous zombies due to a pulse emitted from cell phones. The only people left were people like me who hate cell phones! Stephen King hates them too apparently.
I do have a phone (pink of course) but it is never charged!

0 comments:

Post a Comment