Random Thought Coming...

So babies wake up atleast 3 times a night and/or every 3 hours as per my cousin. My biggest fear of having kids is that I'll sleep through them crying at night and now I have to worry about not sleeping at all. I'm afraid of getting married, something about it being definite and "where do we/is there to go from here" about it that frightens me and always thought I'd have a kid before I would ever get married but now I'm not too sure...I love to sleep! LOL I know I hung out with my other cousin this weekend who has a 6 and 4 year old and her 4 year old was alseep by 2am and up by 6:30am and she went to bed at 5am so when does she sleep?!?! She didn't look tired the next day so maybe you get use to not sleeping. I've been trying to re-connect with some old high school friends and most of them have kids, I feel like I'm behind but after this sleep issue I think I'm ok with that. I guess it's all worth it at the end of the day...mostly everything is, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment