Torture!

I'm thinking I must like to torture myself. I keep watching this commercial over and over and everytime I see it I just boo-hoo cry. As many times as I've seen it one would really think I'd be immune to it by now, but I'm not. I wish I could adopt - I remember when Kelly was looking for Kyle (well not Kyle but a Bull Terrier to adopt) we would go to the shelters and I would leave crying - I wish I could have brought some of the dogs homes with me - I hope I'm never in the situation where I couldn't care for Ana anymore or any of my future pets. Anyway...I'll blog more later on - I may have a finish and I made more fobs that I'd like to show. You can choose to watch the commercial but if you're anything like me either get a tissue or just don't watch it...


0 comments:

Post a Comment