Spring Fling

I have a spring cleaning bug at the moment (I know, it's autumn here but I was born in Canada!) and have been doing heaps of decluttering.
After cleaning the kitchen cupboards I realise I need heaps more storage containers. The kids keep taking them outside to put their insects in and I never see them again!

The cute aqua and pink polka dot bowls are from Target. I have a few plates in this as well for display on top of the kitchen cabinets. I expected these to chip very easily and I am amazed that they are still going strong!

This mug and glass shelf is usually full, a lot of them were waiting to be washed! I did get rid of a few cups too but I always seem to acquire more.




You can see the three polka dot plates on top of my cabinets - aqua, pink and green. The cabinets are my next decluttering project. They are a bit of a mess and I want to try and colour block them a little better as well as thin out the display.

0 comments:

Post a Comment