I'm hooked!!




I watched American Idol last week for the first time since Clay Aiken and Ruben Stoddard were the top two. That's YEARS!




I even asked hubby to cook my supper for me so I could watch American Idol. Tis so not me!!! but I am so hooked.


I LOVE David Cook!! He has a great voice and the look of a star


I also adore David Archuleta, so young (17) and such a great voice!!


Michael Johns is awesome too.


Jason Castro rocks too & he's more than handsome.






Itunes has the videos.










I was so disappointed this week as everyone had to sing a Dolly Parton song. I don't mean to


offend any Dolly fans, but GOSH ..ok you get it..I'm not a fan of very many female singers.






I went to Dr. Mammolito today for a follow up. She made me feel
so much better. I told her, I don't feel like Deena anymore. She told
me I will again someday soon & I believe her. I asked her about the
report on my Pet/CT scan as I'd not see her since I got it..


She said, "I think it's good you're getting chemo"






We talked about when chemo would be done, when radiation starts


& if I needed something for depression.


YES ..Spring would be great!!




She didn't know I was wearing a wig!!


woohoo
She also gave me a prescription for a compression sleeve to use when
I'm using my arm. I have to go & be fitted for it. It should be good for PC work.








After that I got some glue & paper for crafting, it was good to be out


but I still feel so uncomfortable in my wigwam..teeehee




I came home to a LOVELY package of bath goodies from Kathee


it so raised my spirits and EVERYTHING was blue & brown, even the hot cocoa pack


is lovely


Thank you Kathee dear.








JOYS




the coming weekdays, mild temps & showers


the weekend, 60 & sunshine


a hubby who will cook so I can watch men sing (ROFL)


hubby & I fed birds this evening


seeing kookaburras on bimbimies blog


so many loving blog friends


"Pinwheel" cookies


grandsons who spend the night at gramma's


a sweet hubby, let me watch American Idol when Chicago Bulls were on TV


having friends call to talk about "American Idol"




fondly, Deena











0 comments:

Post a Comment