Loving The Earth

I was washing the summer dishes when they arrived.

OH what fun



Her friend just watched from outside the fence.


She jumps on the fence, then the ground, both coming & leaving the yard





Some color finally, no hummer yet..but the migration map shows they're here.





Yesterday just a teeny bit of color


The Redbud


My Weeping Cherry yippee, the birds eat the cherries as soon as they ripen




A new fountain

The Barred Owl Box..not much color on Saturday

View from my bedroom windows




Saturday, just as Rich yelled DON'T BE TAKING PICTURES OF ME



American IDOL is over for tonight &

OH I AM SO DISAppointed.. I can't believe either of the bottom two on

American Idol!! they were and are great. HISSS

but you know I 'm for David Cook all the WAY!!




Today was great and I am feeling better both mentally and physically than I have in about 4 weeks.


Praise God and thanks to prayers.

Tis late for me

good night



JOYS


seeing Cole & Caleb today

two friends came to visit , lunch & girl things

"Coffee Treats", birthday present

a knitted shawl from my church friends

SPRING

the hair that didnt fall out is growing

I rarely have to shave my legs..like once every 2 weeks

5 weeks & one day till my last chemo treatment scheduled

loved ones

my BFF Marica is coming tomorrow

UPS came with Origins Ginger wash & candle what I bought with birthday money from my mom & dad

saw our first bat of the season on Tuesday eve LOVING it

hubby mowed the grass for the first time (this year LOL) today

the smell of that sweet grass


Life is WONDERFUL, I've NEVER been happier & if I have

I don't remember

LOL

Please click to fund mammograms, sign my GuestBook

& share your joys







0 comments:

Post a Comment