Nestling (Flea) Market Friday



Me with real hair ..coming again soon....

Oh my friends..I've been doing a bit of
uncluttering lately, nestling I like to call
it & I'll be doing Nestling Market Fridays

Click here to see more Markets

It's not really a Flea Market, cuz I won't send ya
any fleas. Take a look, I'll be adding something new
each Friday I can get the job done!!


I will always state if it's something I made . I had
purchased mostly hand dids for years so that's
mostly what will be offered.


Buy Handmade


All is well in the Singing Woods, we've seen our first bat,
Indigo Bunting, Eastern Bluebird, Phoebe & of the season this
week AND the bluebird appears to have nested in
one of the old houses , whoo hooo.

I wanted to share pictures of the LOVELY cards I treated myself too.






JOYS

green trees & grass

tulips the deer haven't eaten

four weeks till my last chemo

my BFF Marcia & I went out to a lil shop & I got a mercury glass item

a wonderful lunch

Friday

Bleeding hearts in bloom

God's gift of nature

love to all

share your joys

click to fund mammograms

sign my guestbook

& know I pray for each visitors


God sends his angels (you) just when we need them most


JoAnna
A Pink Artist Square made by Moss Hill Studios
my email is NOT getting through..anyone else having problems??
I do answer emails..waaahhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment