LAUGH OUT LOUD

Photobucket
I may feel not so good, but I laughed so hard the last few days
AND
today when I looked in the mirror.  


This is what too  much birthday cake, food & presents look 
like when I'm on chemo.
The black eye came from the SWIFFER barely tapping my
eye yesterday


I had such a GREAT time.


My BFF Marcia  came over yesterday
with a blue & brown package
sweet treats
lovely journal

 
(Louise your's is coming)

&
other days 




  


a cache of 4 cherubs, 3 angels, 2 sheep ornies made by my dear Mary of Raven  Hares Cabin


LOTS of birthday cards

a lovely Spring Bouquet from my BFFS Cindy & Patty



Three dear friends came in the PM with pizza, gondola sandwich  & orange chiffon cake
a lovely votive cup and fruit smoothee candle

If I left ANYONE or ANYTHING out.. PLEASE forgive me..I have a serious case of 
CRS (Can't remember ____) you fill in the BLANK.

thank you all for your prayers and love
tis truly God hearing you all that
has carried me so far, so well

BED FOR THE DAY now

and tomorrow my dear Sherry, Blair Creek Cabin will be 
calling as she will be coming to visit ME
I'm excited I have not seen her since May 2007.

Love in Him

JOYS TODAY
are
EVERYTHING




your friend Deena (who's NOT so pretty in pink today , but laughing merrily )

UPDATE



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment