If I could do a perfect cartwheel...

I would! Guess what I managed to finish on the train to work Tuesday night??? Little House Needleworks - Home of a Needleworker (Too!)
Stitched on Country GrainVintage Country Mocha 32ct Linen
with
Crescent Colours Belle Soie Silk Floss
(conversion by Mary Kathyrn)


Please excuse the wrinkled fabric, it's been in my bag since Tuesday. I would have posted a picture yesterday but I went to the zoo right after work with Kelly, my cousin, her husband, and my god-daughter Isabel. Once I got home I went straight to bed and zonked out! It was fun, I rode a camel for the first time and hung out with Isabel who is the CUTEST! I love her so much :-)

I figured since I still have one more day in July I should pull out my Red Thread Snappers to start July but I really would like to stitch something Halloweeny or my CC/CC Thread Packs dilemma dilemma!

Well thanks so much for the comments on the last post (and all other posts!) I appreciate them so much :-) TTFN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment