The Latest News!! IT's Better Than We Thought




All I can say, is thank heavens for headaches!!
That headache that started 2 weeks ago was a warning
sign. I had it for over a week, told my Dr. Mammolito
when I went to her for my follow up (she's my breast surgeon)
Last Tuesday,
she had me go THAT day for a head MRI & had my results
sent to my oncologist (Dr. Prager) that same day. I got a call that late
afternoon.


The headaches are from edema (swelling).. I for sure have tumors
in my brain , they will search for more tomorrow.
Today Rich and I went to "Gamma Knife Center" for
our appt. Tomorrow at 6 AM we will go in for the
radiation procedure. Most of the day, it will be VERY precise
radiation to destroy just the tumors. The docs will do a head MRI
every 8 weeks for about 2 years to watch for more developing tumors.

We are delighted it will be a one time procedure..the outlook is excellent & we are praising God for the ease of it.
Please pray for us tomorrow..I know God will be with us nd all will be fine.. I'm only a BIT cautious of the CROWN
I will get screwed to my skull!!
EEEK, but it will be fine.
Thanks to all of you for caring!
With Love In Him, Deena


0 comments:

Post a Comment