Pictures Galore

I have an update picture of Home of a Needleworker (Too!) seriously this piece should be finished by now! I'm not stitching on my Red Thread Snapper this month because I'm afraid if I put this down I will never pick it back up again. I'm still enjoying stitching on it so *yea* but I am so ready to have this finished and off of my Q-Snaps.

A while ago my partner for the Summer Exchange Round for F&S received my stitched piece. Since I went back to work blogging time is slim so this is my first chance to share with you guys what I stitched for her. Here's The Trilogy's Summer Tree (with my signature square.) Keeping with the theme of birds in the mail this is what my partner (Laura) stitched me... I LOVE IT! It's Halloweeny and she finished it into a basket lid so I was able to display it right away instead of putting it in my pile of things to finish. Thanks Laura!!!

In June and part of July the mailman was *not* good to me. Two of my exchanges went missing and some of my packages were marked certified but weren't so instead of leaving them in my mailbox I had to go pick them up at the post office (I go to a different post office because the one my neighborhood is assigned to is a mad house!)
Well since they weren't certified they weren't in the certified location of the post office and hence "lost" *sigh* well after waiting about an hour they were finally found. My exchanges, sadly, never showed up. I feel horrible about it but both of my partners were nice enough to restitch and resend. I think my mail is back to normal...atleast I'm hoping it is. Yesterday my HoE Freebie Exchange arrived *yea* Edda stitched me a wonderful pinkeep! I love it! One of my "small" basket ideas is having one that's a dog/pet theme and while I haven't stitched any of the charts I bought for the basket I now have the first one to add to it. Right now it's in my other basket but I love it. Thanks so much Edda!!!
Here's a picture of the entire package she sent me :-) I've been playing a lot with my camera...I don't think I'm getting any better but I may have developed a lens fettish. Thankfully the ones I want are expensive so I can't go out and buy them all at once. I just added a Canon 17-40mm F4.0L to my teeny collection. I took a picture of the entire width of my room and realized I live in a box! I took my camera to work to take pictures of the nurses so we can have a board with our pictures on it like other floors have (we have one but I've noticed only the day shift nurses are on it *grrr*) It's been busy at work so I didn't take many pictures and I won't share them with you for obvious reasons but I will share a picture I took this morning of Ana with my new lens...I think it looks sharper but I'm even newbie-er than a novice, if there's such a thing, so what do I know LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment